1. The NRFA grants you a limited licence
We grant you a limited licence in relation to the content of the website. This includes the images, text, screens and web pages. You may download it, display it on your computer, and view it on the terms set out in this document.
No information contained on this website should be considered to be a substitute for professional advice. It is provided for general information only.
2. You must not use our image and brand without permission
Our emblems are protected by legislation and we have strict rules governing the use of our image and brand. You must not use any image of our personnel or property (including, without limitation, our staff, stations, trucks and uniforms) without our express written permission.
You can request permission by contacting Abigail Davidson, National Rural Fire Authority, [email].
3. You must not alter the website in any way
You are not allowed to do anything which alters the website, or interferes with or affects how it works. This includes removing anything from it, adding anything to it, linking it to or from another website, and distributing any part of it to anyone else.
The NRFA owns the copyright to the information available on our website including images, text, hyperlinks, screens, and web pages.
If there is any inconsistency between this copyright notice and the copyright notice found on any of the information available on our website then the notice attached to the information will take precedence over this notice.
The information available on our website may be copied for personal use without further permission provided that it is not altered and you clearly acknowledge the source and copyright status on each copy.
If you would like to use the information available on our website in any other way you must obtain written permission. You must also obtain our written permission if you wish to create a link to or from our website, or any part of our website.
For copyright queries, including requests for permission, please contact the Abigail Davidson, National Rural Fire Authority, [email].
5. Trade marks
We own our trademarks and devices.
No permission is given for their reproduction or publication. You may request permission by contacting Abigail Davidson, National Rural Fire Authority, [email].
Any personal information that you provide to the NRFA is stored securely. At no time will your personal information be disclosed outside of NRFA without your prior approval.
The Privacy Act 1993 allows you to access, and correct, any personal information held by us about you.
If you have any questions or concerns about how the NRFA collect, use or store your personal information please contact Abigail Davidson, National Rural Fire Authority, email@example.com
7. Things we don’t promise
We do not promise you any of the following:
- that you will have uninterrupted or error-free access to, and use of, our website.
- that our website or any files available for downloading will be error-free or free from viruses, faults or defects.
- that the content of our website (including the images, text, hyperlinks, screens, and web pages) is accurate, complete, up to date, or suitable for a particular purpose. You must rely on your own judgment in relation to any matter of that type.
Any links and references to other websites are provided for convenience and informational purposes only.
The NRFA has no control over the information available on website we link to and linking does not represent any endorsement by us of those websites or any information they contain.
We do not necessarily endorse any website or organisation which has links to this website.
We are not affiliated with any person whose goods or services are linked to or from the website or any linked site. We do not sponsor, endorse or approve of any of those goods or services.
9. Exclusion of liability
To the maximum extent the law allows:
- we exclude every warranty or condition of any kind that might otherwise apply in relation to the website, its content and its usability.
- we are not liable, and each of our officers, employees and agents is not liable, for any liability, loss, damage or expense you incur or suffer that arises out of your use of (or reliance on) any of the content of the website or your inability to use it.
This applies even if we have been informed that liability, loss, damage or expense will or may result.
10. Alteration to website content
We are entitled to alter any of the website content at any time. However, we are not under any duty to do so.
If a clause or part of a clause can be read in a way that makes it illegal, unenforceable or invalid, but can also be read in a way that makes it legal, enforceable and valid, it must be read in the latter way. If any clause or part of a clause is illegal, unenforceable or invalid, that clause or part is to be treated as removed from this document, but the rest of this document is not affected.
12. Variation of conditions of use of website
We reserve the right to vary these conditions from time to time. The latest conditions will always be made freely available at www.NRFA.org.nz
13. Governing law
This document, and use of our website, is governed by the law of New Zealand